What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lunchtime!

It's finally starting to warm up here and as a result, my VFTs are starting to catch some meals. I just went outside to prune some of the dead leaves off of my fly traps and I found this dude in one of my traps:

VFT_with_a_meal.jpg

He's still out there squirming!

NOOOOMMM fooood :p
can't feed mine atmo it's growing all new trap's and it's flowering etc etc so im a bit over portective :p

Wow, that's an awesome picture. I wish I could walk out and see my vft catching or having caught some food.

Good catch and NICE photo! :)

Reminds me of BCK's picture

Wow, that's an awesome picture. I wish I could walk out and see my vft catching or having caught some food.

Thanks! Yeah, these last few days have been good for insects here. Up until about 3 days ago, my flytraps had been hungry since last fall.

Good catch and NICE photo! :)

Thanks a bunch!

Very nice shot!

more sun?
where the red stuff at?

Excellent shot !! Good job !
Thanks.:-O

more sun?
where the red stuff at?

Not sure if you were talking to me or not, but there isn't much of the inside of the traps showing in that photo, so you won't see any red. I grow my plants in full sun and they turn very red. They are just starting to get color now.

Back