Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Woo Hoo B52

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama *Barracuda_45*'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Empyrean View Post
    well ya i should spend my money wisly... but carnivorous is my interesting.. i need to buy to satisfy myself. =[
    I think alot of us have the same prob... LOL!!!! After all our bills are paid and the drag car gets whatever it needs, then i see what i have left over and use that to get what CPs im after IF i can afford it, but yup always needing a CP FIX!!! Congrats on your new B52's and other new plants. Jen and i are both after B52 for our VFT collection, she managed to order herself one or 2. I think ol ma is gona sneak one when shes not around.... Please post pics when ya get um in...
    Hey buddy wana run, LETS GO!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *PRESIDENT*
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by D_muscipula View Post
    Not smart, you are not being wise with your money at all! How about investing your money into an asset that will generate income for the sole purpose of ordering plants for your private collection. That away you won't be spending your grocery money, the money to pay your bills, the money to pay your mortgage or the money that pays off credit cards before they rack up interest on you. It's too expensive to keep ordering retail why don't you save up and place a wholesale order and then cover your overhead like shipping expenses and import fees, keep what you want and sell off the bulk of your order.
    This is hardly practical at all for the casual grower. So what you're saying is to basically to save up money so you can import hundreds of plants, then set up a business to compete with all the other well established nurseries that sell the same products? That seems more fiscally irresponsible to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Empyrean View Post
    LOL I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNO Y ITS PAYDAY ON MONEY I ALREADY SPENDING MORE THAN I MAKE IN HALF MONTH.
    Let's try and avoid the capslock key in the future, please.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All off-topic posts have been deleted. Further conversation along the lines of where it was going will result in this topic being close.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure if this is on topic or not but what is the difference between a B52 and just a typical besides the price?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    B52 cultivar has the largest traps. up to 2"

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama *Barracuda_45*'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JMurphy97 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is on topic or not but what is the difference between a B52 and just a typical besides the price?
    Other than what SirKristoff stated, VERY HARD TO FIND, also i have seen some AWFULY LARGE Big Mouths, Red Giants and Big Vig's which i think there might be some out there that have surpassed the trap size and growth of the B52...
    Hey buddy wana run, LETS GO!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *PRESIDENT*
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This clone consistently grows traps over the 1.5" size when mature - up to 2.5" has been mentioned. The traps leaves are larger on both dimensions - measured parallel with the hinge as well as perpendicular to the hinge. The traps will take on a deep maroon color inside and out in good sun.

There's not much to give scale in this shot of some VFTs at a nursery other then the plant tags and the 4 1/8th inch pots. The 'B52' is the front row plant on the right that dwarfed everything in the case:

Here's one of my 'B52's from last year showing the coloration they can pick up. Traps are probably 2/3 to 1/2 the size of Peter's plant above. 3.5" pot:

Last edited by xvart; 07-03-2008 at 06:13 PM.
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just recieved my plants today and let me tell you that you won't be dissapointed! Here's mine fresh out of the box. [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

And 3 out of the 4 traps that are there are at least 1" so if that isn't a great indicator of the plant health then I don't know what is!
    Last edited by xvart; 07-03-2008 at 06:12 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast