Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Woo Hoo B52

Destiny VS Cause And Effect Empyrean's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woo Hoo B52

LOL I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNO Y ITS PAYDAY ON MONEY I ALREADY SPENDING MORE THAN I MAKE IN HALF MONTH. TOTALLY INSANELY OBSESSED WITH CARINOROUS PLANTS LOL ORDER 4 B52 DIONAEA AND FEW OTHER VFT, NOW ALL I NEED IS WACKY TRAP AND FUESED TOOTH, OR MAYBE OTHER UNIQUE TRAP THAT I MUST HAVE ......... CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEY ARRIVE

sea bear returns! theyellowdart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well congratulations then! I can tell you must be very excited by the way you're typing. Don't ask how.
    growlist

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Empyrean View Post
    I ALREADY SPENDING MORE THAN I MAKE IN HALF MONTH.
    Not smart, you are not being wise with your money at all! How about investing your money into an asset that will generate income for the sole purpose of ordering plants for your private collection. That away you won't be spending your grocery money, the money to pay your bills, the money to pay your mortgage or the money that pays off credit cards before they rack up interest on you. It's too expensive to keep ordering retail why don't you save up and place a wholesale order and then cover your overhead like shipping expenses and import fees, keep what you want and sell off the bulk of your order. Rid yourself of your "Consumer Mentality". Money is a tool and you need to make wise choices with your money. You don't have to have everything you see, why do you think I didn't participate in the NASC auction. Even though it was for a good cause the plants were no longer bargains after so many bids and it became just about as expensive as ordering one plant retail plus shipping.
    view my growlist
    http://grwlist.notlong.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What site did you order the B52 cultivar from because I was having trouble finding it

could you pm me the address

thanks

sea bear returns! theyellowdart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by D_muscipula View Post
    Not smart, you are not being wise with your money at all! How about investing your money into an asset that will generate income for the sole purpose of ordering plants for your private collection. That away you won't be spending your grocery money, the money to pay your bills, the money to pay your mortgage or the money that pays off credit cards before they rack up interest on you. It's too expensive to keep ordering retail why don't you save up and place a wholesale order and then cover your overhead like shipping expenses and import fees, keep what you want and sell off the bulk of your order. Rid yourself of your "Consumer Mentality". Money is a tool and you need to make wise choices with your money. You don't have to have everything you see, why do you think I didn't participate in the NASC auction. Even though it was for a good cause the plants were no longer bargains after so many bids and it became just about as expensive as ordering one plant retail plus shipping.
    Uhhh, I'm pretty sure he was kidding on that one.
    growlist

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Empyrean View Post
    ALREADY SPENDING MORE THAN I MAKE IN HALF MONTH.
    Not smart, you are not being wise with your money at all. How about saving your money and investing in an asset for the sole purpose of generating income to purchase plants for your collection. Instead of spending your grocery money, your bill money, the money that keeps the lights on, you get the picture?

How about ordering wholesale the plant you want to add to your collection. Keep what you want and sell off the rest, raising the prices to cover your overhead like shipping expenses and import fees you can even make a buck. There is a good example of an asset that could help you generate income and it also expands your collection. Save your money and make wise choices don't blow it, becuase it does not come out the faucet.
    view my growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theyellowdart View Post
    Uhhh, I'm pretty sure he was kidding on that one.
    I had typed that whole thing and then FF encountered a problem and closed, I thought I had lost all that lol. Anyways it is a bit more reader friendly, see the above post.
    view my growlist

Destiny VS Cause And Effect Empyrean's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well ya i should spend my money wisly... but carnivorous is my interesting.. i need to buy to satisfy myself. =[

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast