What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random VFT Pics..

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
Well bare with me as some of them aint the greatest, stinkin cam must be my settings i just cant seem to get um right.:blush: :blush:
Big Mouth, traps starting to color up..
bigmouth.jpg

bigmouthA.jpg

Young Red Giant, i just love this VFT.. I should have put a quarter next to the size of these traps..
redgiantB.jpg

redgiant.jpg

Pink Venus that is making a wonderful comeback after being smashed in shipping..
pinkvenus.jpg

Dente...
Dente.jpg

Jens/GP_Princess Exquisite Red, This i have to say is the most beautiful by far and has produced the most traps at a time, its got many new ones on the way up.. You are so lucky to have such a FINE VFT Jen...:-D These pics do this VFT NO JUSTICE at all..
JensExquisiteRed.jpg

JensExquisiteRedA.jpg

and Jens Fang Its traps are soooooooooooooooo intensely colored at this time all but this trap has bugs in them..
JensFang.jpg

Large Yellow
largeYellow.jpg

largeyellowA.jpg

and those poor Red Dragons that went thru so much durring shipping, there hanging in there and making a comeback as well.
recooperatingreddragons.jpg

I will have to get more pics of the rest of the VFTs Mine and Jens... :boogie:
ENJOY!!!!

Holy crap!

It's a VFT army.

Nice looking plants Tracey.

Awesome VFTs, good to see that those red dragons are making a comeback for you.

Holy crap!

It's a VFT army.

Nice looking plants Tracey.

Thanks Steve, its not a army yet but Jen and i are working on it... :-D All these VFTs and the rest are pamperd daily.. Jen and i have fun checking out each VFT and counting how many traps on each has bugs in them, was funny that few days ago most the VFTs had almost all traps closed with bugs and a few traps had 2 bugs in one trap.:0o: They eat very well here on there own... :-)) Ya always know which ones have the spiders in um there legs are always sticking outa the closed trap.. LOL!!

Awesome VFTs, good to see that those red dragons are making a comeback for you.

Thanks Cap, they are hanging in there and growing real good but slowly im just happy they have made it..

awesome vft man, do u feed them? probably gonna take u whole day just feed each one of your vft army lol,,,and the sunlight is really bright.. awesome they will change color in no time...

Looks like your both great moms !!

Very nice looking pics!

Wow those are some great looking plants! I especially love how big the low red giant is.

Empyrean, we dont need to feed them at all, they do that on there own. :-D

Thanks droseraguy, Jens a fast learner and has done very well with her new CP's, ya never know maybe she will end up with a green thumb just like mom...

Thanks tons Jim, The VFTs are mine and Jens fave outa all the CPs..

Thanks Flytrapdude92, i love the Red Giants as well.

Took a few more pics today although it was dark and crappy outside as the rain was commin in i managed to get these few pics just befour it down poured, soory the sun wasnt on um...:blush:

Jens young Red Giant.
Jensyoungredgiant.jpg

A diffrent view of Jens Fang, this VFT grows looooooong skinny leafs with big traps on them. Needs to be repotted.
JensFangA.jpg

Jens Dente its comming along nicely and starting to get alittle pink inside one of the traps.
JensDente.jpg

Jens Dingley Giant, needs to be repotted..
JensDingleyGiant.jpg

Jens got a B52 on the way and i have another Giant on the way will get pics of them as soon as there here, and some more pics of the other VFTs as soon as we get another sunny day...

sorry, who's jens?

looking great man! wow! I need some red VFT;s. :)

Back