Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will this do for now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will this do for now?

So I went on search for plastic pots at HobbyLobby (since I was there) and did not find any, so I will be running to Lowes or somewhere to get one that is bigger.

Will this do for now? (until Wednesday) Is that deep enough for a soaking cup?

Don't eat me,... Mr. Flytrap thbjr's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That will do just fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait to see outside! How are your hermies?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Ant!! Thought you might be over here somewhere!!

Im going to pot him this Wednesday, I picked up my soil mix the other day from the mail and then I have this Wed off so, he will be getting a new pot/yogurt container soon enough and then will be able to get some sunshine on the balcony with the rest of the garden. Hes doing well tho..big difference already from that picture, he looks a lot happier with his distilled water bog.

The crabs are good....I cant decide if I should give them a rainbow trout head tonight or not...hm...

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama *Barracuda_45*'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey NaRnAr, thats a real nice lookin VFT ya got there, have ya trimed the dead leafs/traps off? It just helps to give them a much nicer/cleaner aperance. As far as the plastic bowls go i use them for EVERYTHING..
    Hey buddy wana run, LETS GO!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *PRESIDENT*
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Barracuda! He use to have a flower stalk on him but I snipped it off, I figured changing to a new home was stressful enough that it didnt need the added energy drainage of flowering.

I did cut off the black ones, right after I took the picture lol. I need to do it again...now that hes repotted Ive got another picture of him this morning in his new "pots" haha..a Brown Cow yogurt container and that Country Crock water dish. lol! But hes growing NEW traps

I brought him to work today so I could set him out in the sun and make sure he didnt fry the first time out. How exciting!! *all geeked out*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys in the US are lucky in the respect that you can easily purchase a typical vft exhibiting natural characteristics wheras here in Aus i find all the vfts sold are cultivars with similar backgrounds featuring plants of an inbred nature.

None of the plants sold here in stores have upright leaves like that.....i'm tired of plants that only produce leaves on the ground.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    You guys in the US are lucky in the respect that you can easily purchase a typical vft exhibiting natural characteristics wheras here in Aus i find all the vfts sold are cultivars with similar backgrounds featuring plants of an inbred nature.

None of the plants sold here in stores have upright leaves like that.....i'm so over prostate growers.
    same we could say to you about the cephs.
    Happy Holiday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast