What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Guava Sawtooth"

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
Well i finaly got a few pics of my recent VFT that had come in, it did have some dead leafs/traps on it the day i got it so i trimed them and repotted it. It has since grown new leafs/traps and is looking real well, cant wait to see how big the new traps forming get. So far they are much larger than your typical sawtooth, close to the size of the big mouth traps.

This is "Guava Sawtooth" Sawtooth X Big Mouth.

DSCF3286.jpg

DSCF3279.jpg

DSCF3282.jpg

I really like this VFT..:-D

That's quite a unique VFT! Cool looking!

That looks awesome! Lucky you!

nice plant indeed, cant wait to see how it looks later on

Nice!!!!!

Nice plant. Love that deep red. Thanks for sharing.

Interesting you found a sawtoothed plant from that cross. I assume 95% just came out as normal VFTs?

Interesting you found a sawtoothed plant from that cross. I assume 95% just came out as normal VFTs?

Alexis, im not sure how many came out this way, i do know the grower has more of the same cross. Im gona wait and see how it comes out of dormancy next spring and if it has retained its sawtooth/big mouth traps im gona do some crosses with it then.

Great shots! If you're ever in Western NY.... bring that camera!

That´s an odd looking VFT, but cool either way.

Thanks everyone!! I hope to be getting some more new VFTs in soon.. :boogie:

Wow~ excellent flytrap.
Looks like pretty healthy and colorful.
Nice Shot!!
Thanks for your sharing my friend.:-D

Back