What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CP close-up shots (lots of macros)

• Thread starter Veronis
  • Start date
All of the images below were taken today (flies too) with a Canon PowerShot SD960 IS. This is the best pocket-sized point-and-shoot for macros.

I should note that this is my first-ever attempt at macro shots. Sorry if some of them are poor quality.

Okay here we go. Part 1 -

Part 2 (last ones)

Very nice photos, I have a powershot too. It takes nice macros. Very nice fly pics too, awsome plants, and I love that little red VFT seedling. :D

Very nice photos, I have a powershot too. It takes nice macros. Very nice fly pics too, awsome plants, and I love that little red VFT seedling. :D

I haven't a clue what the little red seedling is. At this point I'm assuming it's a red dragon.

But it actually came from an unknown source (friend of a friend) so I have no clue what any of the seeds are yielding. I'll get back to you in a couple years... ;)

Neat. :) I like how the Sarracenia rhizome looks like a Nepenthes. Thanks for sharing.

Back