What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

couple pictures

thez_yo

instigator
P4260031.jpg

& lunchmenu: spider
P5010103.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

And a vft drooling over its lunch (the trap on the left):
P4300055.jpg

Vivid color!

I second that. I really love that Royal Red!

Thanks! The first is Big Mouth, the second is Royal Red, and the last is a Low Giant.

Great photos!

You just gotta wonder how those big leggy spiders get trapped by the VFTs in such compromising positions, but they do ALL the time. :)

awesome pictures, love the big mouth.

You just gotta wonder how those big leggy spiders get trapped by the VFTs in such compromising positions, but they do ALL the time. :)

Haha, that one I stuck in there myself - gots me dedicated 15 year old bug-picking-up-tweezers. Any spider that isn't in a ceiling-corner of a room gets the big slipper of doom treatment, because while I appreciate them catching everything the plants don't catch (that's how they pay for their keep of the house), I don't want to accidentally touch one because they're super creepy up close and personal (because I know how many I have living with me).

Back