What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Summer D. 'B52'

Here are a few quick I took with my new iPhone to test the quality.

The photo are unedited other then resizes.
IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

-Jeremiah-

I don't know if I should be more impressed with those amazing VFTs you have, or the fact that you took those pictures with a phone XD

Great job by all means =)

wow! very high quality for a phone in my opinion! higher then a lot of digital cameras is seems actually....

very nice VFT's too, I love em'.

Taken with an iPhone?! Seriously? What version? :drool:

Does it stay low to the ground like that all the time? Arg! I was hoping mine wasn't ready to face the sky.

Does it stay low to the ground like that all the time? Arg! I was hoping mine wasn't ready to face the sky.

Nice patch of plants there, Jeremiah.

Strangely, some B52 clones remain close to the soil while others "face the sky" by Late Spring . . .

Wow, such color! Mine are all mostly green.

OH nice pios of the green house and VFT B52
About the greenhouse. I see EMPTY BENCHES i could fill them in jest acouple of weeks

Man, I gotta get some of those.

Great looking plants!

Yeah it I still have a lot of space to play around with and Lois I would always except donation : ) lol.

This is about the tallest my B52 will get

2005-9-24_B52_VFT_003_800.jpg

-Jeremiah-

wow! Very nice quality of video too! my brother is getting an Iphone 4 soon, so maybe I'll show him this. He'll probly be happy to see it.

That humidifyer is also very cool. It looks awesome.

Loved the photos and the video Jeremiah! Very nice plants, humidifier and camera :)

we want more vids !!

For an iPhone I have to say theyre amazing! Them pictures really make me want to buy one now!

I don't know if I should be more impressed with those amazing VFTs you have, or the fact that you took those pictures with a phone XD

Great job by all means =)

My thoughts exactly... especially considering i never realized an iphone could take such clear pics... maybe i need to test mine out a bit more...

Back