Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: vtf bog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by n bicalcarata View Post
    scotty i have had them there for about two months and they seem very happy in there

Question: but scotty then why is my s minor doing so well and also why was my s purpurea doing so well when it was in there

Answer: because they haven't been in there long enough to start looking bad yet!
    but they will..(start looking bad)..soon enough.

Two months is nothing..but a year from now, if you leave them there, they will be looking very bad..you need to get them out of the terrarium, get them outside..

Scot

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Outside is just as decent as under a t5 fixture. If you climate isn't right then you can grow indoors...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lolsmiley View Post
    Outside is just as decent as under a t5 fixture. If you climate isn't right then you can grow indoors...
    umm..no, sorry, but you dont know what you are talking about..
    its much more than just light alone.

explain to me how you simulate the gradual temperature and light variations of January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, and December of the South-East USA indoors under grow lights..

Scot

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can't but they will grow just fine. Just adjust to dormancy. I put mine outside for summer but in a garage in winter with a T5 fixture.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

I DO INDEED know what I'm talking about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They'll do better outside in the summer, and winter if they're monitored in more northern climates. I have mine in a terrarium for two months as a temporary thing until I could find a good place for outdoor growth. They did much better once they were outside. They'll also develop better color outside. Mine lost all of their reds when in the terrarium.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also i have a cuptrap and afew leaves are wilting but they aren't dry are they to wet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my cuptrap died wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

i am saddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah! The Rapture got it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast