What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i am impatient!

hi people, i gust got my vft seeds yesterday and i know that it tackes a while for these things to germinate but i want know when. WHEN!

When black turns white and white turns black. When all the people of the world live togther in harmony and dragonflies glide on gossamer wings along the rainbows of spun spider silk colored by the winds of time.
All good things may come to those who wait, but those who spend that waiting time wisely enjoy the wait rather than rally against it.
Take this time to learn how to type. Spell check is your friend. And beware of bridges because under them the trolls do lurk.

About 3 weeks.

Depends on conditions and things. But yeah in the 2-4 week range.

CPs are not for the impatient, except for Nepenthes alata and ventrata. Those grow very fast. Sometimes it's best to sit and wait. Growing flytraps from seeds is like Zen, or like what Chibae said. His version has rainbows.

Back