What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the new contraption that i made!

• Thread starter Heads
  • Start date
  • Tags
    vft
i made this plant hanger-thing that hangs your vft up high so that no one can mess with it. especially if you have really awful neighbors.now my vft wont die of sun starvation.

Got a picture?

A roof?

:pics: Now you've just gotta make sure birds don't mess with it ^^

im to good for a camera i gust use my mind(i don't have a camera).its gust a wire hanger wrapped around a little plate.i made it so that none of the horrible people in my neighborhood mess with my vft.

Your neighbor's come to your house and touch your stuff?
That's the real problem.

no but i live in an apartment complex and i don't have a yard.so i put trash and trash together and made this thing.it works!but i gust cant put my vft out in the open in a sunny area (like i did with my sun flower) because children might mess with it people might take/steel it.and its around 4th of july so some jerk may blow it to bits with all the ileagal fire works in my neighborhood. that's what i have to say

Back