Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long neck?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very cool, are yours grown indoors?
    "The rush of battle is a potent and often lethal addiction, for war is a drug..." -Chris Hedges journalist

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Wire Man.... Thanks! I keep them under really strong lights. 4x 4000lumen t5 h.o. bulbs.. Those things are blinding you look into them when you're working by mistake and you see spots for a while haha.

@bamfeod... Thank you! Yes, all of my cp's are grown indoors under lights. I like to keep everything very scientific and exact with timers, meters, sterile soil, and no unwanted weather or pests They are getting dormancy in my fridge right now hahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm currently awaiting 2 plants Akai-Ryu and I believe a Typical. They are being shipped bare root and I'm unsure of whether to not to put them directly into dormancy (refrigerator) or holding off until next year. What do you think?
    "The rush of battle is a potent and often lethal addiction, for war is a drug..." -Chris Hedges journalist

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @BAMFEOD... If you can email me a pic of them when they come Ill be able to give you a better anwer depending on if they are dormant/tarting to go dormant already, or if they were indoors and not exposed to cold... If they are really small i would skip it and cut off their flowers this coming spring. If they are large you can put them in the fridge and take them out march 1st i guess.... If you can thogh ask the person who sold them and ask him if they were starting to go dormant or not.. If they were then keep them dormant if not its up to you.

I have chekced on my plants which are in pots with some ice crystals and they still have helathy rhyzomes (ive checked a couple). Some even have some leaves so i think they are pretty cold hardy and you wouldnt be risking much. Especially with just a typical and akai ryu..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet thanks! When I get them I'll post them up and I'll also ask the seller for more info.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lovely!!!
    And I'm not usually a fan..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NewspaperFort View Post

lovely!!!
    And I'm not usually a fan..

Thanks! I takeit your a pitcher plant fan? mot people around here are hahahaha
    Thanks though! I am waiting to see it grow from dormancy next year. It should be really big since it got this big from having less than 1'' leaves and being attacehd to the parent plant's rhyzome within about 9 months!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12