What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dionaea "Dracula"

Anyone know where I can purchase a Dracula Venus Flytrap plant once Spring arrives?
I really want one to add to my collection but couldn't find any on the mail order sites last Summer.
???

:-(Thanks for that but I notice that minimum order is 50 euros which seems a lot.I might just have to buy from them if I can't find any where else.

Posting links to vendors anywhere on this forum is disallowed so you might try asking your question on a different forum.

Posting links to vendors anywhere on this forum is disallowed so you might try asking your question on a different forum.

I didn't think Andy minded posting links to overseas vendors/distributors. Only US local ones. Can a mod get us clarification on that?

thats a really nice vft... to bad it might possibly sit in customs for weeks until it clears.... kinda dissapointing

I didn't think Andy minded posting links to overseas vendors/distributors. Only US local ones. Can a mod get us clarification on that?

The other day in the chatbaox someone asked about an overseas vendor and Presto said not to discuss vendors.

Why should it matter if they are overseas if they ship to the US. And especially if they have re-sellers/distributors in the US. In that case for all intents and purposes they are domestic vendors.

By the way I'm in the UK

that vendor doesnt ship overseas

check the uk forum

I managed to get one from Ireland and also bought a VFT "Fang" had to spend over 50 euros but that included shipping
Thanks

check the uk forum

There are two "main" CP forums, terraforums (this one) and CPUK..
people are welcome on both, from anywhere, (and many people are members of both)
but Terraforums is much more USA-Canada people, and CPUK is mostly England..
if looking for plants in England specifically, you should definitely join CPUK! :)
(not sure if I should post the link..so just google CPUK..easy to find)

Scot

Thanks I'll take a look at that

I managed to purchase a Dracula,I took some leaf pullings and here are the results
draculalp1.jpg

draculalp2.jpg

Last edited:
Look at the cuties! I am jealous! And I am jealous that you got a Fang. I want a Fang. Among about all the others. The way I see it is Venus Flytraps are like Pokemon...you got to catch them all.

Thanks.
Here are some leaf pullings that I took from my VFT Fang plant

fang1.jpg

fanglp1.jpg

I need to try leaf pullings one day!

Just an update on my young Dracula plants

drac1.jpg

draculalp2.jpg

AND MY YOUNG FANG PLANTS

fang2.jpg

Last edited:
Back