User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Update of my plants after a long time!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update of my plants after a long time!

After a very long time without a camera, finally I get my camera back!
    Actually I got a new camera!
    My old camera the canon powershot G10 was sent to Canon for repair. I paid $150. So I send it, and then just yesterday I receive it, but I did not received the old camera powershot G10, instead I received a completely new camera a Powershot G12!

This was a great surprised, and it wasn't a mistake, it clearly states in the paper that the G10 was replaced for the G12!

So I took some pics yesterday and you'll have me posting here again with tons of pics of my plants!

N. rajah and on the back is H.minor:

D. falconerii:

pot of petiolaris complex droseras:

P. lutea flower:

D. spatulata that were growing outside as temperate plants, clearly drosera spatulata can hibernate:

First time I see the scrambling sundew starting to go up and can't believe spring is here, that means it will soon hibernate , I will get to see it again this fall hopefully taller and taller!

Xcatesbaei flower:

Xcatesbaei pitcher:

Can't remember but it is a temperate drosera:

They popped out of nowhere:

And I repotted all my VFT's in a large tub which has a faucet at the bottom of the tub where I can control the water level

I think this is VFT FTS Maroon Monster:

Wacky:

Let me tell you that on the last months of summer, this tub will look amazing as well as the others :

The little jewels:

I remember throwing only drosera burmannii seeds in there, and that's what I'm getting, very interesting because none are D. burmannii but for a few which you can't even see, and there's U. longifolia:

D. sessilifolia:

Some TC:

Enjoy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice photos. I might have to try growing some of my spatulata's as temperates. I can afford to lose a few .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your comments!

Yes, my droseras spatulatas stand temps of 19F and are ok, they form buds which are starting to unfold now.