What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011-12 Dormancy over . . .

Well, it has only been a few weeks since I first saw new growth on the plants; and, finally, some functional traps have been produced -- the first since November. Now, it will take a few months in the California sun for them to put on some size and color . . .

Dionaea muscipula cv. B52
B522011.jpg

Beautiful David, nothing like a well cultivated healthy VFT. Those plants have a pristine look to them when they are grown nicely!

Beautiful David, nothing like a well cultivated healthy VFT. Those plants have a pristine look to them when they are grown nicely!

You can say that again! beautiful stuff David! personally, i dont think B52s can be beat. they're so beastly and compact at the same time. makes it a win for me.

Looking very nice BB!! I'm impatiently waiting on mine to start actively growing again.

Thanks all. I tried to find the least ratty-looking of the bunch; some still look too worse for wear . . .

I'll update this when they're once again eating wasps come Summer . . .

Nice! I hope mine will look as good as that during he peak of the growing season someday. How old is that plant?

Our are finally starting to put out their first few new large traps of the season as well. An exciting time of year! Looks great David :)

YAY! But why are not all the traps sprung with disgusting little insects - B52 on a diet?

YAY! But why are not all the traps sprung with disgusting little insects - B52 on a diet?

So . . . a couple of the plants seem have some eating disorders. I have never known you to be so judgmental . . .

Niiiiiice!

Gorgeous! I can't wait until mine start looking like that again. MOAR PHOTOS PLZ

Back