So I decided not to stratify them. I wish I had a % of success rate... but... well... see for yourself.
Prep work: Some plastic containers with holes drilled into the bottom and the lids. Kept soil moist and humidity/airflow pretty good. I tried to spread them out as evenly as I could with a spoon, but it didn't work as well as planned. There were hundreds of seeds, so I just used a bulk solution of trying shake a few off at a time into an area.
Germinated on: 8-10
First set of pictures taken: 9-4. There are about 325+ sprouts. 142, 104, 112.
Second set of pictures taken on 10-9. I am incapable of counting them, but I don't see any die-off, so I assume the count is still 325+
I have no idea what I'm going to do with them all. This is my first seed harvest, and these numbers are just crazy. I think next year I'll harvest seeds, but give them away or something. I'm kind of scratching my head wondering what I'm going to do with all these youngins.