What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seedling care and odd looking ones.

I replanted one of my 4-5 month old flytraps from pure LFS where it sprouted into a 50:50 peat/perlite mix, no drainage holes in the pot(old hot sauce container) yet, but the soil was taken from the top of my mixing bowl. Should I put it back under the grow lights where it sprouted until it gets used to the new pot, or move it next to my sarrecenia on a table so it can get used to being colder with shorter days? Also, it looked kind of 'candy cane' like underneath it, with four white stalks wrapped around each other and each one had a few traps coming out the top of it, with the one ending lowest down having fewer, smaller traps. Is that normal, or something odd?

:pics: In order to get more helpful responses, it would help if you could post a photo of the plant in question and your setup.

That.... sounds odd. Let us see our for a diagnosis.

Back