Heres what u need to do:
1. Repot yr VFTs in to a plastic pot or a glazed terracotta pot.
2. Make sure u have a little bowl/plate or whatever to hold distilled water in to tray water ur plants.
3. Remove the top to your terrarium...all the way off.
4. Keep the lights far enough away to keep from scorching your VFTs and over heating them.
5. Try to keep the humidity levels at an apropriate level for such plants.
6. Do it now or watch them suffer until they eventually die.
I don't rush my plants i let them do their thing and they multiply atleast 2 to 3 times every few months. My cupped trap has multiplied so much i actually have been giving them to ppl or trading for things i could use or want to study.
Plants no matter what they are require patience and a certain amount of care to receive reward for your efforts. I don't understand why you want so many b52s in such a small time period it doesn't bake Sense or safe for your plants unless you take advice on how to go about doing such things but its still not a rushed type of thing you still have to put in the effort to get the reward and if you don't wanna put in the work then you'll never end up with anything more then the same outcome you've previously been getting...DEATH!
If your truely worried about your cat put a mesh top over the terrarium or if your worried about someone stealing them if they are outside just put them in a sunny Window inside a small Empty bird cage or a terrarium with bars and a open top or mesh instead of a glass box of doom. This is why we call the plants sold at big box stores in those plastic sealed domes/cubes "death domes or death cubes"
Be safe have fun and take advice many people are very helpful on here and want to help people with their plants