User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: saw this and just kept shaking my head....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

saw this and just kept shaking my head....

Its kinda sad to me that anyone would do this let alone BELEIVE That this could even be possible..

MY BEST FLY TRAP EATS MY TOUNGE AND DRAWS BLOOD!!: MY BEST FLY TRAP EATS MY TOUNGE AND DRAWS BLOOD!! GROSS!! - YouTube

Someone actually wrote a thing on it using this video as TRUTH in the matter i gatta find the link its completely head shake worthy

I'll see what y'all think about this..lol

Here's the link if u read the first part about VFTs u will literally wanna face palm yourself

Venus Flytraps Will Cut You If You Stick Your Tongue In Them, Plus 4 Other Plants That Can Hurt You

This is the best use of misinformation i could possibly see on the internet..well this....and that one about Venus fly traps being the fastest plant in the animal kingdom to catch antelope for prey....wtf, or something stupid like that lol
    Last edited by adnedarn; 09-27-2015 at 09:55 AM. Reason: MERGED POSTS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, i saw the earring one, i wonder if you left it on for a day if it would begin digesting your ear lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well they say the mucus secreted is potent enough yo melt even human flesh.. Ive gotton it on my hands but never left it on long enough to test the theory..so i can only speculate that it may burn or something..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KATastrophe View Post
    Well they say the mucus secreted is potent enough yo melt even human flesh.. Ive gotton it on my hands but never left it on long enough to test the theory..so i can only speculate that it may burn or something..
    B. Rice tested the hypothesis that Venus Flytraps could digest human flesh by feeding two or three traps some of his own, harvested from infected tissue on his finger. While the traps died afterwards (likely from the animal-protein-rich flesh, rather than it's infected nature), the meat they had been working on was indeed dissolved, and looked rather like wads of snot when he cut them out of the blackening traps.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait - what? You are criticizing someone for propagating misinformation??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh! How about that one where you can't squish the flies before you feed them to the traps. That was a good one...or was it something about feeding 3 times in a week, can't remember.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My theory and experience in feeding my Venus fly traps squished flies is my own experience in the matter and never said it was FACT, and for y'all to dwell on my experience in the matter and my advice for feeding a weakened plant is beyond childish behaviour. I don't block y'all from my posts cause i like to read the information you give and contribute to others through your own personal experiences in growing and cultivating plants... But if your gonna be rude and put down others id rather you not comment or participate in my posts. I provided more then enough information and photos to support my experience in the matter and if that isn't good enough for y'all then nothing i say will ever be.

But to call me out on my experience and something that's been proven in my experiments on a post where a guy influences people to think VFTs will cut ppl with their cilla is absolutely ridiculous and NOT the same in the least! I didn't color my traps that contained squished flies with a black marker to try to make u beleive it would be true. And again a trap can only really be fed 4 times befor it dies off maybe more depending on the plants health and how long the traps been established i guess. I NEVER said the plant would die and that's my fault for assuming you understood what i meant but I've explained it far more then anyone else should have and yet again you go back to what i wasn't even talking about.

Thanks for that info zath I've read parts of that..Barry rice is on another forum im on and i enjoy reading his experiments on plants kinda funny it would cause the traps to turn black, I've heard of ppl feeding their traps skin and blood..i think I'll stick to bugs for mine.. Though i am having a mold problem if they eat freezedried blood worms..which is strange cause doesn't happen every time... I gatta do some testing on that situation.

But anyways...this guy who made this video who sounds like 'salad fingers' has other videos aswell trying to show how deadly they are.. Its almost as bad as the 'Charlie' videos on YouTube entertaining YES but not truth. Plus, i can't stand how many times i have to tell kids or pple i met who see my VFTs that the 'Charlie' videos are done with decapitated traps not a REAL vft plant...ahrg!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ummmm...if it isn't a FACT, then its of no value to broadcast it as if it were a fact. That's all there is to it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast