So this 3.5" pot was sitting there with a good growth of mixed Drosera capensis quite evident. At soil level there were a few Dionaea seedlings showing so I decided to separate the two. The larger D. capensis went into a 4" round pot but as I opened up the media to bare root them it became apparent there was a little more than a few Dionaea. I therefore selected two trays and thought "I should get them in these".
A hundred prickings-out later I went for another two trays and then stopped when they were replete. I now have 205 pricked-out Dionaea and the original pot I refilled with the spares.
No wonder I never have any spare room.