Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deform

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    antz4u, I'd try adnedarn's suggestion for a couple reason's. First it accomplishes 2 things at once - drowns any bugs that may be eating the roots or leaves and 2 it will flush the soil out and remove some of the minerals they may have built up into the soil. Secondly I'm out of any other ideas. The symptom's you describe usually indicate a problem either at the roots such as minerals, pests, or fertilizer or a leaf pest such as spider mites or aphids.
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I have three VFTs. They are all the same soil type, same amount of water, catches the same things, basically the same overall conditions, but only one ever produces deformed traps. It produces them regularly. So I'm thinking that they will sometimes just produce them for no real reason. Just like if a deformed human baby is born for no reason.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

antz4u
    hmmm, ill try all of those even though i use reversal osmosis but i will try and report back, BTW ITS SEPT 11,TH AND ID LIKE TO THANK GOD FOR THE MEN AND WOMEN THAT RISKED THERE LIVES 2 DAY AND EVERYDAY ONE OTHER THING MY UNCLE WORKS AT THE PENTAGON AND IF IT WASNT FOR HIM BEING LATE HE WOULD OF DIED

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12