Ok, Ive managed to keep my vft alive a few months... every trap rotted off I didn;t know why.
Now, i finally got it back on its feet... fed it a bug (1/3 of a fly i caught off my dogs pooh)
well I put it in the trap, and waited and waited and BAM tonight I see a rot mark. ******* EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
anyways here pics:
Ok, you can see that:
1. I made SURE that it was not big. It was perfect size.
2. It was not wet... straight off a peice of pooh.
3. I did not during this WHOLE time even touch the trap with water
Now as you can see it started to brown, so I cut it off, opened it and saw the bug was molding (white mold)
Why why why? I tried soooo hard. Ive lost like 15 traps and counting... why do they mold up?