What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Add you pictures, here are a few of my VFTs

Blata, no i'm not a professional photographer, but I try.
smile.gif

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board. A valid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.gif, an invalid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.one.gif
can someone tell me what that means? i cant get my picture to work?

confused.gif

Jennafer,

Looks like you're trying to display a picture called picture.one.gif

The problem is probably that period after picture. Try renaming it to picture_one.gif

Cool! All the pics are great! I'm gonna get more soon, as I've 'changed' my VFT, like took leaf cuttings, 2 new ones are opened, and its flowering!!! I think i'll let mine flower, as i just want to see what it does. And my old VFT is flowering for the second time? Is this natural?
lol,
thanks
tounge.gif

im not sure why this isnt letting me post the picture....the name of the picture isnt even picture.one.gif ,its a jpg pic but i keep getting the same error no matter what access key i use owell i guess for showing ya my plant
sad.gif

sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
i feel so stupid idiotic, and sad, BUT I NEED A SOLUTION AND IVE HEARD OF ONE JUST NOT SURE HOW, ok heres how im a *******, i basicallty steamed my plants by putting in sun and water was steaming, the are dark from the roots, like brown, they are dead.
i heard u can cut the leaf and plant it in the soil to get little leaflingz can someone tell me how because i dont wanna waste money and i do feel sad for my dead plants

Hey Jennafer,
Did you post your picture on a web page? You need to post in on a page and then copy and paste the address after you push the "image" button. I don't think it's telling you that your picture is called picture.one.gif, that's just an example telling you what not to do.
The first time I tried I just told it the name on my hard drive, but it only let me see the picture and noone else. I hope that helps, write back if you have anymore questions.
-Paul

Back