What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can i buy a VFT?

• Thread starter Gregcrzy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    vft
G

Gregcrzy

I live in Louisiana and want to know what stores sell these cool plants. I called a cuple of nurseries and they didn't have them. Can you tell me where you got yours.

yes,
you can get some here at petflytrap. just go to buy a plant.

Ya i knew that, i was hoping to go to a store and get it so i can see what i am buying. I guess i will have too order them. Did you get your from petflytrap.com? Do they have a good service? Do you have any tips before i get into this hobby? Thanks for the help.

VFT in stores are never really good. I see some nice mature ones probably only once out of every ten times I pass them in the stores. From this site you are sure to get great plants. Don't worry!
Joe

Greg,

Most all of us have ordered somehting from here and I think we can all say that these plants are better and stronger than anything you will find at a local store. And the bog plus is you can always come back here to get questions answered
smile.gif

ARE YOU KIDDING!!!! I wish everystore was like this one! The plants come in excellent condition and the service is so good... I wish everything was like this! Look around these forums and you will see that the owners of the store even respond to many of the posts you make! You should definately order from here!!!!
:biggrin:

I got two plants from a local nursery as gifts--I've managed to keep them alive so far.

One, a sundew, had aphids.

The other, a nepenthes, has spider mites. Lovely.

Get your plants from petflytrap.com and avoid these issues.

Steve

Gregcrzy you realy had me wondering when you asked that since this place sell vfts. But I suppose I can understand wanting to see what youre buying before you put your money in someones pocket. I can gaurantee that this place will not jack you and send you a plant on it's last legs like a store more than likely would in your area. Either the stores dont realize, care, or have the time to give these plants the special care that they need. So they realy dont last long after you take them home.
This place on the other hand KNOWS what they are doing and will even send you a care sheet (unlike the stores) telling you what you need to keep these plants alive. They have even made this board available to us incase any further problems or questions come up. Ive said it before and I will say it again I wish every place of business backed up thier products like this place does!

Exotic Gardens has great plants, excellent customer service, care sheets and best of all these forums where you can come and get all kinds of advice on all kinds of CPs and other plants--thanks to Phil and Jeff who work tirelessly to provide all of this.

Get yourself a VFT and get some for your friends as well so they won't be jealous. :biggrin:

Let us know what you end up getting (the green dragons are cool)!

Suzanne

You can always look at the pictures of the plants in the buy a plant section.

Also we have some other pictures in the gallery.

If you would like, you can email me and I will see what I can do for you.

jaie@petflytrap.com

i understand how it is getting a VFT from a garden supply shop....
i recently got 2, the better 2 they had in stock at the time....and to tell you the truth, they look a little down...
i recently posted a topic here, asking how i can replant my VFT and the reponse i got from Oli G was GREAT!!...
tomorrow i'm going to another garden supply shop and getting material to replant my VFT, tanx Oli G....
i've always liked challenges, and this is a challenge...trying to make these VFT live and survive and turn out awesome!!!!....which i hope i come out good....
my question is mostly to the owners of the store (jaie, etc), but if nebody could help...it would be most appreciated....
i live in Melbourne, Australia; and i guess shipping might be a bit risky for a plant, overseas....i wouldn't have a clue if this store does ship overseas....but i am interested in purchasing a VFT from this store....by the amount of happy customers this store has obtained, i really would like to get a VFT from here.....

ne feedbak is mostly appreciated...

DreyZ

Back