Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Condition when bought

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought my VFT's from various nursery's. Most of them were in decent shape when I got them, except of course they were pretty small. I have 6 regular VFT's, 2 dentes, and I ordered a pitcher plant from **********.com about a week ago and it is still not here, I am getting kind of worried. I find that the regular's grow a lot faster and bigger than the dentes. This may just be common knowledge to some of you, but I am still learning [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]
    I miss my old signature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dfalk, e-mail phil if you have concerns over the order, I know they had some server problems a while back, and I gurantee, he will want to talk to you and confirm your order is being processed.

For those of you in Canada, it takes longer for packages to get to you, so your plants will probably look a little worse for wear...

and the us postal service is doing a terrible job these days, charging more, doing less... I know phil and Jeff would never send a plant out in poor condition, so it's got to be the schmo's at the post office.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where can I get Phil's E-mail address?
    I miss my old signature

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Dfalkanger

Welcome to the forums. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

Phil's email is pcrane@**********.com. And as far as condition goes...Phil and Jeff never ship out bad plants. They take great pride in what they grow and they are experts at packing plants. How long the shipping takes and how its handled in the mail is beyond their control. There is only so much banging around a plant can take in the mail no matter how well its packed.

And as far as how long it takes...it depends on things like how you pay (check or credit card) and how heavy their volume is at the time. If orders are placed by mail they have to receive the order and if checks are involved they have to clear the bank which takes a while. I've always gotten my plants very quickly and they have arrived in great shape.

Also bear in mind that blackening traps or petioles is part of the natural life of a VFT and may not have anything to do with shipping at all. Older traps and petioles WILL die off eventually.

Hope everyone enjoys their new traps. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

Suzanne
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blaaah....its late....that was supposed to be new plants, not traps!

[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif[/img]

s
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

If someone has a problem with the plants that we provide:

I would love to receive an email so that we can figure out what the problem is.

What I don't like to see is when someone has a problem, doesn't contact myself or any of the other PFT staff and says that they have had a bad experience.

That really doesn't solve a problem and only tells half of the story.

If I don't know there is a problem, I can't fix it.

We always make ourselves available to answer questions, and do whatever we can to make things right.

In the future, if someone has a problem with our plants/customer service, PLEASE contact me b4 you post something that could be potentially damaging such as this.

If you are wanting to know where your plant is...

Write us:

Jeff jaie@**********.com
    Phil pcrane@**********.com

Info

cpinfo@**********.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely! Contact us immediately if you have a problem. We're here M-F 10am to 5pm or there abouts. We'll gladly replace damaged products and will take care of our customers.

But first, if you've ordered.. it takes us during the summer about a week to fulfill your order and have it shipped. We're EXTREMELY busy. Keep in mind that we're small... we ship literally THOUSANDS of plants a month ... and only have a few people doing it. Not to mention we're still getting settled into our new location and summer is busy as it is.

So, if you've ordered... give us about a week (working days) to send you your confirmation that your plant has shipped.

Our biggest shipping days are mondays and tuesdays... so if your order is a week old, then you should receive notification within the next 48 hours.

Now..

If your stuff is damaged... or looks funky. Call us. We MUST know immediately, as we can only guarantee the plants a short while after they arrive... which I'm sure most users will understand.

So, enough irritation. I'm going to bed.

Oh wait.. before I do that.. I do have to say, that on occasion we get someone who actually takes the time to tell us that their plants arrived well :

------------------------------------------------------

To: Phillip Crane
    Subject: Re: Double green dragon...

No, it's not a problem. I actually plan on ordering more from you VERY soon. The plant I received was in the BEST shape of any I had ordered from anyone else....

Thanx again,

C.
    Phillip J. Crane
    Austin, TX

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was not trying to cause any harm in my post, I was just worried about my plant, I know it is not your guys fault. It is probably the postal service as always, ah well what can ya do! I am sure it will arrive soon. Thanks everyone
    I miss my old signature

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast