What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green Dragons

I just bought a green dragon double plant option, and it came today! They are really really cool. THey have about 17 (together), but they are in a kinda small pot. THey seem kinda crowded, so I was wondering. Could I replant them in a different pot, or are they fine the way they are. Jus wondering. ThanX in advance !!
biggrin.gif

Hi. I bought a double plant Green Dragon about 2 months ago. I probably have 20 traps with both plants. It looks absolutely awesome!! I really don`t think they need to be seperated. My plants are showing no signs of being overcrowed. All together I have 3 double plant Green Dragons, a double Dente and a double Typical. Thats a lot of traps on my windowsill and they look great.

I have the same thing... I havn't even considered repoting. This is how the plants grow in the wild more or less anyway!
biggrin.gif
Good luck with your new plants!

- Brett

They are ok.

The plants get really no vaule from the soil ( other than pulling up water ).

If you wanted to repot, I would wait until next year. The plants are in the middle of its grow season, so re-planting it will be harmful.

Plus, they just look cool with tons of traps in a pot.

If you decide to repot, go to a 4 inch pot. Nothing bigger.

Back