What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baby VFT Dormancy

I got a couple of baby VFTs from a couple of my Green Dragons back in June and they are very small, like seedlings. Do you think I should give them a dormancy? I know in the wild they would have one, but since they have only existed since June, do you think they would mature faster if I skipped them this year?

alvin  five years ago I got 3 dentes when a few month old in    october  and waited till november the next year  for d ormancy all are still  living and doing great    Iwant a royle red or a red green or red piranha can you help thanks       ak47

Thanks AK47.

Which country are you in? I can point you in the right direction if you're in Britain, but you sound as though you are from America if you have Dentes.

yes I am from the us. as you know I got dentes green drangons common vft.s we talked before abou t rowan

Hi. I got your message and can see your reply.

I'm not sure I can be of much help if you want VFTs in the USA. You need certificates and things to import stuff I think.
You are probably best waiting for spring when varieties of VFTs are available where you are.

Back