What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very Very Good care-sheet - Very informative and helpful!
If U do publish a book, don't forget to send me a copy!
smile.gif
wink.gif

You forgot to put "alot of the info courtesy of Spec73!"  
mad.gif
and most of the correct info was from me...
mad.gif
The only reason I gave you the info is that you said you would put "alot of the info courtesy of spec" I never noticed that you didn't put it on, but now i don't see it, why? I feel betrayed
sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (goldtrap2690 @ Mar. 13 2003,04:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The insect must touch the trigger hairs 2 times to stimulate the trap to close .[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
OR it has to touch two trigger hairs at once
wink.gif

Now now, lets not turn this into an argument. It's a fine collection of his growing style.

First things first, alot of that information isnt correct, and second your not specific, puIll a leaf out with its white base intact, its called a rhizome, if you dont put years of effort into the book of finding the correct words and explaining more, then this wont even get off the ground. Third good luck trying to publish it because I wrote my own book, 142 pages, and no one wants to publish a book about VFT's because no one knows what they are, and no one wants to buy them or read about them. So you have many points against you, I wouldnt try to publish it but simply put it on your website or something.

Back