Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Before and after

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awsome... Is that top one a "Regal"?
    There is no item greater in value than life, for without life value would cease to exist.
    My Grow List

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Darcy, no that's a Red Dragon I got from Exotic Gardens last summer. For some reason it put out the long skinny petiols at the beginning of winter as did the Green Dragons. They are about the gangliest looking plants I've ever set eyes on. I'm hoping that the petiols will widen out this summer.
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice Pictures and looks like you had a good day for it.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

flytrap2803
    Those are some great pics. I wish I could get some pics like that but I only have baby flytraps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BCK, I LOVE the pics. I believe you can qualify for pro status now. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img] I dont think that the petioles will widen during the summer if they didnt during the spring and winter. I still like their looks, gangly or not!

Cole
    Duele no tenerte cerca, duele no escuchar tu voz. Duele respirar tu ausencia, pero, duele más decirte adiós.

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Quote (flytrap2803 @ April 21 2003,3:O8)
    Those are some great pics. I wish I could get some pics like that but I only have baby flytraps.[/QUOTE]
    Don't let the size of the photos fool you. The trap on the Red Dragon is about an inch, but the trap on the typical in the second pair of pics is just bairly ˝" (1.4cm).

@Colieo: I don't know about the pro status. I just happened to be at the right place at the right time with my camera in my hand. I missed shots like this several times last summer.
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote (BigCarnivourKid @ April 21 2003,02:39)
    Hi Darcy, no that's a Red Dragon I got from Exotic Gardens last summer. For some reason it put out the long skinny petiols at the beginning of winter as did the Green Dragons. They are about the gangliest looking plants I've ever set eyes on. I'm hoping that the petiols will widen out this summer.[/QUOTE]
    How weird, did the photo change the color or do you have an unusually orange dragon? Mine is more maroon and purple, like most of the photoes I've seen.
    There is no item greater in value than life, for without life value would cease to exist.
    My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote (BigCarnivourKid @ April 22 2003,08:43)
    Don't let the size of the photos fool you. The trap on the Red Dragon is about an inch, but the trap on the typical in the second pair of pics is just bairly ˝" (1.4cm).[/QUOTE]
    Pictures are really deceiving [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif[/img] . I thought those were huge traps you had going. They look really healthy and a nice red color. So the flies are not that big I take it? I would love to one of my vfts catch a fly. That is sweet you caught the flies in action like that. Thanks for sharing! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

Travis
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast