Hi everybody. *I got my VFT's yesterday and have them in their new home...hopefully I'll have better luck with them this time than in the past. *I have 8 very small plants total: 2 double-plants of Green Dragons and 2 double-plants of Dentates. *Each of the 4 Dentate plants had flower stalks on them already, and I cut all the stalks first thing this morning (thankfully they hadn't bloomed yet). *I have the plants in a 5 gallon tank with a glass lid open a bit to let the air circulate. *The tank is in a window at the back of the house that doesn't get direct sunlight, but gets very bright light from about 7 - 8 AM until about 6 PM or so. *Hopefully that will be enough, because I can't risk putting them outside as we'll be getting into the 110+ temperatures before too long. *If I can figure out how to post pictures on here I'll post them if anybody wants to see them. *If anybody sees any big mistakes I'm making in growing them, please don't hesitate to yell at me *[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img] * I'd rather get criticized than have dead plants. *Talk to you later.