What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My vft pics

updates one the plants in the pics : they are all dormant now , in the fridge sleeping , all except the bareroot common and dente . For those who have pmed me compliments about my plants , thank you .

Here's a pic of my plant a few days after I got it.
Srry for the bad quality pics. Dalm Mac, crappy digital camera.

pet.jpg

And here is what it looks now. (About 3 weeks after I got it.)

pet2.jpg

I put it outside with a clear cover (Cup) when it was snowing, not realizing how cold it was, and after about 5 hours, it started turning black. Then, a few days later, most of it turned brown and died. So I took the dead stuff off. You can see the new stems growing in the middle. I'm not sure if its dying right now or not.

Any suggestions?

As long as their is green their is hope, now if all you have is a stupid little swollen mutant rhyzome like me, then you have issues. Sigh, you have enspired me to replant it in hopes of new growth, but since it has pinched off it's own growth point I'm going to have to cut it up, wish me luck, I wish you luck with yours
smile.gif

Back