User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: How to take care of these plants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I the #### do you take care of these plants. I put mine in a cup of water. i feed it bugs and it turns brown. what's the dell.I want to raise them to get big

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try here: Venus Flytraps and here: VFT care

You can also browse through previuos posts or do a search of the forum for VFT care and also a search on Google or other internet search engine for more info.

Israle, watch the cussing. You can be banned from the forum for it. I wouldn't normally mention it, but out of the two postings of yours that I have seen so far you have cussed in both of them. In the previous post the word was "#" over.
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeh, what he said
    -~(\/)~-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    watch your language and rea my care sheet which is in my signature . don't expect too much from your plant .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Israle. I also recommend reading the care sheets mentioned above. They are very helpful. Also, vft traps will only open and closes a few times before they turn brown and die. So maybe this is what's happening to your vft. It's natural for this to happen and the plant will make more traps to replace the dead ones. Now if the whole plant is turning brown or black it could be going dormant. It is the time of year when these plants naturally go dormant.

-buckeye

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VFTs are special too, but i like sundews [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img] they don't need dormancy generally. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Uh... my email is captainalan@gmail.com
    Disney is trying to take over the world. They have castles all around the globe. Kids like Mickey mouse more than our president, soon he will rise to power!