Silly me, I bought a cluster of VFT seeds from a seed company online. I will still try to grow them (yes, even after reading the faqs). I was wondering since that we are in or near the dormant season already, should I try to plant the seeds? Or wait until the temperature rises? Also, I received around 15 seeds. Does each seed have the possibility of produced a VFT with many leaves? I can't make a decision from the pictures I've seen. Anywho, thanks.