What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A memory of Spring

With the first snowfall here today I have a longing for the good old days when my VFT's were sassy and mean. I thought I'd share this one with y'all, since I can't sleep like this one is right now.

Dionaea_muscipula_giant_traps_MT_080103_3.sized.jpg

Wow...spicey! very nice. It has a great leaf/trap ratio!

Tamlin, it still looks pretty sassy and mean. That one is a real beauty. Looks like it retains the option of catching a fly if it get's the chance, but I would imagine that flies are scarce in NY this time of year. I too, long for the spring months when they start coming out of dormancy and become nice and robust with the longer spring leaves. I think that is the wonderful thing about cp growers, always something to be optimistic about and always something to look forward to.

Alan

Tamlin , that plant is outstadly magnicent , i miss my flytraps too , there in the fridge
sad.gif

Very nice flytrap. Heh mine is under a bench under the cold, cloudy, california skies...
tounge.gif

Back