What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

type of vft

hmm awhile back i had bought my first vft.. it was quite large and bushy with alot of traps.. im not sure what kind it was. it died while i was in wrestling season because i didnt have any time to care for it. today i bought 3 more vft, 1 sundew and a butterwort. the thing is that these vft are more simple looking and are less bushy. i was wondering what kind it was because the ones i have right now are typical. anyone have an idea as to what kind it was?

There is not a " bushy" cultivar, so my guess is unless it has special coloration or asthetics it was probably a really healthy typical, or maybe EVEN a 'maroon bell'.

I had one like that, It was really bushy, and had some wierd green stuff coming out of the bushy area

Perhaps it was "clumping cv." Or just a clone happy "typical"?

'maroon bell'
what is this sounds nice

what exactly is a clone typical

I said "clone happy typical" thats when a typical goes "clone happy" Ie. it starts sending new growth points all over the place.:)

Back