What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Franks Nursey

• Thread starter pasoftim
  • Start date
HI All
I was at Franks to get some Mulch and saw they had VFT's for sale from the Nurserymen's Exchange. The cool thing was that they had 3 types 1: Saw Tooth 2: Regular 3: Akira Red

Full grown and large . I guess the cool thing is they had the Akira.

THought Id tell you all

Jim

Just a friendly warning for any of you buying plants from NurseryMen's Exchange.

Unless you know the ID of your plant, DO NOT trust anything from the label NM's Exchange puts there.
biggrin.gif
I bought a Sarracenia x "wrigleyana" from a Nursery here in Utah that they acquired from NM's Exchange and it was labeled as "Cobra Lily." Plus, the care directions directly contradicted what we know about CPs. All of the Sarrs there were labeled Cobra Lilies.

So, if your plant is a NM Exchange plant just be careful to get the proper ID and the proper care information.
biggrin.gif
As Jim said, the plants however will be large ones. That is consistent with the NM's Exchange plants which I have seen.

Yup That be it! I was a little shccked to see it.....

Back