What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wonders never cease

FlytrapGurl

apple rings.. what more can i say?
I found a motherload of Dente in WalMart!!!! There were soooo many... I got the healthiest I could find, because I couldn't resist and I've been looking for a Dente for the longest time... I cannot BELIEVE this!! Dentes in WalMart! Go figure! Actually it might be a Dentate... because I know it's one of the two, because of the hairs on the rims of the traps, but they're not *quite* as short as the actual Dente on the homepage of PFT, but they are short and fused, just like a Dente or Dentate.

What's the difference? Does Dentate have slightly longer hairs?

Thanx,
FTG, a.k.a. lovesick Kenny-Chesney-lunatic

Aren't they the same thing?... And dente's have been propigated so much, that they are just as common as the commons and cost about the same so they're popping up everywhere.
biggrin.gif

I'm sure they will have your teeth and hair!

What is the difference between dente and Dentate?

i think peter is right, they are the same thing

Wow dentes at wally world I`ve never even seen a red trapped vft at wally world.

Arent they all under the same Cv. of Dionea muscipula `dentate traps' ?

I went looking for them at the deluxe Walmart. They don't carry VFT's. I'm NOT going to Titusville!
sad.gif
Perhaps a trade? I have an 18 year old son I can put up for a dente VFT, FTG!
tounge.gif

I'd gladly do that for you, but the people (*thunder crashes outside*).......... probably wouldn't ApPrOvE of that. *huffs*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ May 02 2004,1:16)]I'm sure they will have your teeth and hair!
..Do what?

I quoted you - from a post made last year.

Right... actually, I was talking to Nick when he posted the pics of his seedlings, and I said, "Aww! They have your eyes!" and then when he put up another, closer pic of them after they had opened their first traps, I then said, "They have your hair too!!!!"

..Yeah.

Back