What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie here signing in.

Hiya everyone!

Im a newbie here on the forum, and mostly a newbie to CPs overall...

I got my interest started like 2 months back, when I got me a VFT and a withered smallish Nepenthes of unknown species.
Since then, my VFT has flowered (I was adviced to cut the stem off tho, and did), and my Nep has gotten a lot better, but havent really started producing pitchers yet.
As soon as it does, I'll post pics to try and get it ID'd.

I also got myself a triple stem Nep like 2 weeks ago, totally withered down, with only like 2 live leaves on it, and no pitchers.
That one is also getting better, and getting a bunch of new growth spots along the stems.

This truly is an adicting hobby, I'm already planning to add at least 3 new species to my collection asap
biggrin.gif

Anyway, end of rant.

Daniel Quensel, Sweden.

Welcome to the forums! I just checked your profile and it seems you have an interest that two others have - juggling. You gotta hook up wih Droseradude & Captain Drosera!

Hello Mananananaanannan
tounge.gif

Welcome to the forums! Glad you joined us.

Sounds like you are well on your way to the CP addiction...soon you'll have a couple of hundred CPs... hehe

Suzanne

Welcome.

CP's are an adicting hobby.

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! I hope you like it here ,this is a very nice group of people, and I`m sure you will:)

Hey ho, Mannannan!

Good luck with yer Neps 'n' VFTs!
smile.gif

welcome!

Jim, I juggle, too!
tounge.gif
right now i juggle balls, sacks, scarfs, etc.... but i used to juggle pins...
icon4.gif

<span id='ME'><center>Spectabilis73 thinks back to time he broke a window when a pin flew out of his hand</center></span>

Thanks all, I'm glad to be here!

Yeah, I do a bit of juggling whenever I get the time for it...
I do numbers mostly, but also like goofing with 3
laugh.gif

How about raw eggs?

Back