User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Buying for my frst time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a queston I have never got anything from this store before But I am about to my my first buy from here. And I dont know much about the Venus Flytrap but when I buy one do I have to buy an Terrarium? Dose it come in something like an Terrarium? Thanks and have a good day.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well, your profile says that you live in Texas (Telephone eh?), so the only thing that you should need to worry about is them drying up, which isn't a big deal, you just need to stay on top of keeping them watered. You can buy plants with their own little dome (I dunno if you can from pft), but it's really not necessary, I for one am growing mine in high light, good ventilation, as opposed to high humidity. But if you want, you can always but the pots/pot them in just about any see-thru container. So you aught to be ok as long as you keep them nice and wet, they loove sunshine. BTW, how many are you planning on buying?
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK thanks for the info. You guys have realy made it easy am fun trying to buy from this store. I am planeing on get the Venus Flytrap Assortment Pack. Here is the link to it http://exoticgardens.zoovy.com/product/VFTASST if you wish for more info. Becouse I realy don't know wich ones I to pick i like them all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give us a call at the store if you have questions and you can place your order over the phone at that time. 888.437.1668 We're located in Austin so 10-6 CST for phone support/ordering...

Mikey
    Junglewerks Corp
    **********.com