What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to but vft?

UK? I consider you very lucky... since most of the cool clones are in the UK. I've seen dozen of sites that sell great Venus Flytraps, but I can't recall any off the top of my head. Maybe somone else could? Try the UK carnivorous forums (PFT Forums are still number 1 on my list!)

You can also look in a garden centre, they usually have them (I live in the UK). I got mine in a garden centre for about £3, and without shipping to pay that's a lot cheaper.

I favor Any Wilkinsons nursery "Triffid Nurseries". Andy is a great guy and has very nice material. Email him for his latest offerings and give him Tamlin's regards if you please!

Phil Wilson also offeres various plants for sale, and Mike King has some of the finest Sarracenia in the UK.

Hope this helps. Another great resource is the UK CP Forum, but I assume you are already aware of this resource.

Good Growing Mate!

The best web site is little shop of horrors. They sell typical and all green form. The shop is offline and being updated though. If you go on the website, there is a link which will redirect you to another website they supply.(They supply the website with their own plants) I ordered from little shp of horrors before and I was VERY impressed.

Back