Like the tittle says. *Here are the ones I found, if you have anymore, feel free to add it on -
1) D. "Giant" *It's the plant that I have so far that makes consistantly big traps. *Very slow grower though...
2) D. Red Piranha I just recently recieved this plants, and so far it looks like *a vigorous plant with dente traits but retains a solid red color
3) D. Fused Tooth *Not my favorite, but a great *plant that has fused teeth. Slow grower, and they can't eat bugs...
4) D. Dentate Awesome plant with big traps, my first carnivorous plant
5) D. Green Dragon a great plant with big traps, and they have a solid red color with no green at all in strong sunlight
6) D. Akai Ryu is a red plant except with less vigor, but produces bigger traps then the Green Dragon
7) D. Typical a great plant, but it's hard to say the characteristics, because all of them are different
8) D. Cup Trap I've personally never grew this plant so I don't know much info about it. All I know is that the sides of the traps come together
9) D. South West Giant A plant that makes big traps, never grew it before too, but I heard it's hard to take care of
10) D. Big Mouth this plant produces big traps on short leaves. I don't own this plant yet
11) D. Clumping Cultivar As its name states
12) D. "Jaws"
13) D. "Red Rossetted"
14) D. Royal Red Another vigorous red variety
15) D. Sawtooth
Whats your Pick? Mine is the D. Long Red Fingers (A Fused Tooth with more red pigments on the fangs and traps)