Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snails! mini centepide thingys!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

After just setting up my new Vivarium I just noticed snails and small centipede thingys!! Is my plant under danger?? Will my plant eat theese things?? What can I do?
    I like fishies! I like CP's! I like cats and other pets! I Like Kung-fu and I even like juggling and piano. Lalalalalala la la la la la wheres that juggling ball on the log.
    -My own adaption from a song sung by Homer Simpson (I like pizza, I like bagels. etc)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Just chucked out of the window a Fu*%*ng huge one!!!. Now I'm really worried!!!!!!!!
    I like fishies! I like CP's! I like cats and other pets! I Like Kung-fu and I even like juggling and piano. Lalalalalala la la la la la wheres that juggling ball on the log.
    -My own adaption from a song sung by Homer Simpson (I like pizza, I like bagels. etc)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should I use snail and slug pellets? Can I take the plant out and sit it on a plate of water? I Did some deeper digging and found worms aswell!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, a common solution to getting rid of critters is to leave your VFT submerged in water over night, this will kill all the bugs and your VFT can more then handle an overnight in water. Good luck!

*EDIT* ...Distilled Water!
    -~(\/)~-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And put the snail pellets in when the VFT is submerged? Or do you mean just pour a load of distilled water into the vivarium and drown the asty kritters? Does this count for eggs aswell?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pour a load of distilled water into the tank and drown them. That's your best bet...
    LACPS Member
    \"Don't make me sic my targ on you!\" -Jonathan Passow
    www.mulletman.org <--VISIT MY NEW HOMEPAGE&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aquatic growing, they call it. VFTs usually experience flooding in their native habitat, so a night or two underwater won't do them any harm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Jason Wong @ July 20 2004,12:01)]Aquatic growing, they call it. VFTs usually experience flooding in their native habitat, so a night or two underwater won't do them any harm.
    I was thinking of doing that myslef. How well do Nep and drosera take this?
    LACPS Member
    \"Don&#39;t make me sic my targ on you&#33;\" -Jonathan Passow
    www.mulletman.org <--VISIT MY NEW HOMEPAGE&#33;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast