SOUTH JERSEY??????? LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, okay... I know where he's really from. But you know me - any chance I get... He's probably too young to know the Petula Clark song. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -Soil Media: Canadian Sphagnum peat moss mixed with a small amount of perlite.
    -Watering: Distilled/rain water.
    -Inside or Outside- Outside, among my other CPs in a 5'6''x2'x2'5'' metal/plastic, rolling, 4-shelf greenhouse from Lowe's (looks like the one in the background of Nick's pic in his profile, but it's orange). It has a zip-up clear vinyl covering, but A: the zippers broke off and 2: I just rarely use it, since it's a pain taking it off and putting it back on every time they're in/out of the sun.
    -Feeding: I sometimes give them mosquitoes or those annoying, painful half-inch long, skinny little ants that dart around hyperactively, but I usually just let them catch their own food.
    -Biggest trap this season: About an inch.
    -What size Pot: Depends on the size of the plant, but right now I've got them in pots about 3'' or 4'' wide.
    -How many VFT's you own: Hmmm.. *counts in head* About five, with one of the pots containing two.. I know two are Dente, but the rest are fairly unidentified, theoriezed to be either Green Dragon or Common (gosh I feel scientific today..).

I know, you're probably thinking, why trust the VFT care of a person who's had crappy luck with them for two years? Well, rest assured, they're doing MUCH better now that they get alot more sun then they've had before. Thanks to Tamlin again for that advice!
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soil- 1/2 Peat, 1/2 perlite
    Watering - distilled, tray method
    Inside/outside - windowsill
    Feeding - It's on it's own, but i sometimes give it a pillbug.
    Trap size - about 1/2 inch
    Pot size - Chili Can
    Just two VFTs

The chili can has a little sign that says: I claim this land for North Carolina!
    You have just recieved the Amish Computer Virus. Since the Amish don't have computers, it is based on the honor system. So please delete all the files from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12