What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awesome pot

you were a sniper Bugweed?

TS, oh yeah, they're really blendin' in.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Feb. 10 2005,8:28)]Tuna, I gladly devote my scrawny bod to the cause of furthering the neps growth. Thanks for the offer!! Those fellas in the picture you showed are sure dressed funny. Like the way they dressed me and my spotter in 'Nam. I never missed. Now. where's that Nep?
confused.gif
?
confused.gif
PICT0118.jpg

Here's your nep.

This thread is getting outta hand, someone outta close it.

Nah, we're just rambling. These things don't usually get closed until, oh, about page 159.

Then, I'll just keep this going then!
smile_n_32.gif
BTW, to drastically change the subject, I'm getting my VFT from Petflytrap probably tomorrow. Can't wait!
smile.gif

Yes you can. And in case you didn't know it, waiting is standard when growing CP.

Ummm, saying that I can't wait is just an expression of course. And I've done enough reading about them to know that you need to have patience with them. I did have one a long time ago when I was younger that I did pretty well with but since it's been so long, that's why I call myself a newbie at this point. Just happy to get back into the hobby, that's all.
smile.gif

It would've been a good idea to think ahead when choosing your screenname, though.. I mean, picture yourself as an expert, three years in the future, still scooting around with the screenname "FlyTrapNewbie"... LOL -_^

Back