User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is my vft "dente" waking from dormancy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Alvin Meister @ Feb. 14 2005,5:47)]Have you guys brought them inside? Mine won't wake up until mid March.
    I did not bring them inside! All of them stood outdoors in a shade place without sun-light. And since it has been a very strange winter in PR, they went dormant naturally and are waking up now. Temperatures in 50's & 60's are still present but the sun is comming back to the green-house waking up most of my norhtern plants.

I am very excited since last year was the first time I cultivate VFT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm waiting until my Birthday to move my plants back outside to wake up. Which is in March by the way. It gets warm here and then it gets freezing again. It's a real pain. I'm in PA.
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I grew my plants outside last year, and this year I brought my plants in as soon as the night time temperatures get close to freezing, and I put them on my south facing window. I didn't cut off any leaves, nor putting them in the fridge. I live in North Jersey and I keep my house rather chilly, so they seem to fall into dormancy (small rosettes, slow to no growth) and come back out naturally. I inspected them today and I can see the beginnings of some flower scapes poking up. More seeds this year!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12