Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Green dragons

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered the two in one pot deal. When get them what should i do. How can i make them grow fast? Any suggestions?
    Everyone that reads this, please right back to me.

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What will speed up growth rapidly?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing, really. Superthrive can be used on them to promote root growth, and sometimes will give them a growth spurt. This is only a one time deal though, as the plants will get used to the thrive, and not react the same afterwards. Always good for stimulating root growth.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

VFT and Drosera lover vft guy in SJ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seperate the 2 plants from the single 3 inch pot they come in into individual 4 inch pots. The plants I got from PFT grew quite large the first year I had them. If yours do anything like mine you will have quite a few growing points on your plants. I divided one clump into 19 different plants this year and have 2 more pots with at least that many growth points. All from a 2 in 1 plant I got from PFT.

Steve
    There are only 2 infinite things... the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, just follow the care sheet included with the order too and soon you'll have more plants then you know what to do with! Everytime I order from PFT they have always came through with the best plants and service!
    I thought you people where \"Plant Geeks\", Look at me Now...

Growing List-
    http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17062

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

Thanks but i don't know what a groth spot is or a clump. What are they? And by the way, what is on the care sheet? Can you tell me some stuff that is on it? Please tell me?

VFT and Drosera lover vft guy in SJ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (FLYTRAPPER9000 @ Feb. 17 2005,5:44)]Thanks but i don't know what a groth spot is or a clump. What are they? And by the way, what is on the care sheet? Can you tell me some stuff that is on it? Please tell me?
    A growth point is the center of the rosette (where you see new traps emerging from). A clump is a cluster of rosettes. The care sheet can be found here: http://www.**********.com/care.html
    There are only 2 infinite things... the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just received them today! I have two little plants ones emerging from dormancy in one pot and a plastic dome. But i also did not receive a care sheet (booklet) and i received a venus fly trap in a sealed bag. What should i do about that. The ones in the cup seem pretty healthy wih some dark red pigment. In total, the ones in the pot have 8 traps that are small and one that is starting to grow. What sould i do i need info., fast.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast