User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dionaea muscipula (unidentified clone)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All I can say is, if my VFT's can look HALF that good, I'll be happy!!! By the way PinguiculaMan, that fluorescent bulb I got seems to be working VERY well. I'm getting some large new traps sprouting up and they have a decent amount of red in them, just from that 42 watt cool white fluorescent! In a month or two I'm hoping I have similar results to what you are having. I'll post a pic soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good job FlyTrapNewbie.

I know that since I discovered the presence of plant-eating-mites and have taken measures to reduce/eliminate them, the other environmental factors of concern for healthy growth of Dionaea muscipula are relatively easy to provide and the plants usually respond very well, growing vigorously and appear very attractive.

Joseph Clemens
    Tucson, Arizona, U S A

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flooding them is not a problem, I do that to many of my plants. Why I even let my D.adelae sit in algaefied rain water for 2 weeks and the only thing that was gone was the mites. Perhaps the rot rotted them away. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, sitting in water is very bad for many cp....just ask Joe Clemmens(Pinguiculaman) how he grows his D. regia, lol.[I]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12