User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: What insects should you not feed to vfts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeh, jus tryin to give an example of summin that might taste better than flies. personally i would prefer fruit salad. esp right now, it so hot here. lol

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ May 26 2005,10:45)]If flies are good enough for my sarrs and VFT's, their good enough for me! YUM!!!! (Try'em on a peanut butter sandwich!)
    Crunchy or creamy?

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]If there weren't hunters then the wolves would still be able to keep the deer population in check.
    There ain't alot of wolves here in Florida. Plus, I know about the overpopulation thing from talking to actual hunters.

Quote[/b] ]i think it is a cuel and pointless thing, since most hunters only do it so they have a head to put on their wall.
    Not all of them. Many of them do it to feed themselves and their families.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ May 28 2005,1:52)]There ain't alot of wolves here in Florida. Plus, I know about the overpopulation thing from talking to actual hunters.

Not all of them. Many of them do it to feed themselves and their families.
    don't want to seem like a di*k lol but I'm sure hunters would make up any excuse to hunt live animals. here in Britain we are going through quite a transition, where hunting was recently banned. it caused quite an uproar from the hunters claiming it was tradition to kill..... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img]

and out of curiosity where do these people live, as they have to hunt their food. do they pick their own fruits and grow their own vegetables?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would think Alaska would be the only place without grocery stores around, although when i lived in TN there was a guy who shot and ate squirrels.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    alaska has plenty of stores they just may not be accessible in winter out in the boonies.

RR85 I do feel bad when the VFTs cattch cute bugs like Pillbugs/rolliepollies and lady bugs. Other then that it's mostly fire ants so I say eat 'em all. Oh and they catch spider which I am not particularly fond of (after picking up a catus in Tx one time and finding a Black Widow on it about 1 mm from my hand. Oh Jeez I was quite scarred).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (HVFT @ May 28 2005,7:03)]I would think Alaska would be the only place without grocery stores around, although when i lived in TN there was a guy who shot and ate squirrels.
    hmmmmmm squirrels (like Homer does it lol) [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and I love it when the Neps are big enough to catch roaches. That makes my day. Those creatures are out to kill me. I am not kidding. I was bitten once and after that they attack every chance they get. Fortuantly there is windex adn soap. Soap to wash my body with adn windex to well I'll leave that up to your immagination. like fish in a barrel.