I took 4 cuttings back in february in an attempt to try and propogate some flytraps. *I've tried it in the past without much luck probably because of lack of patience. *This time I was determined to let them go. *3 of them turned black over the next month, but a 4th stayed green and showed some promise. *Well it's been over 2 1/2 months now, and you can finaly see some little tiny new traps forming. *these traps are very small, maybe a mm long if that. *About 2 weeks ago, I almost gave up and I sprinkled D. spatulata seeds all over the surface and now you can see 100ds of little tiny seedlings in the photo. *So I'll have a pot full of D. spatulata with one VFT.
Here is the parent plant. *It's a nice healthy typical plant with nice big traps. *Doing well considering I stole some of it's early traps in february. *The pot is 4 inches to give you a size reference.